Re: st: re: egen with error after set obs erases obs

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: egen with error after set obs erases obs
Date   Tue, 8 Feb 2011 19:02:53 +0000

-egen- is an official command. Some users (originally) wrote some of
the functions but the whole beast has always been official. More
crucially, it's what Stata does between the commands that is biting
here.

Nick