Re: st: RE: Loop question

From   Alberto R Osella <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Loop question
Date   Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:19:00 +0100

Thank you Nick. You are right. I found the mistake and now the loop runs well.
Thank you again.
Alberto

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Italia