Re: Antwort: st: passing single left-quotes to latex via -texdoc-

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Antwort: st: passing single left-quotes to latex via -texdoc-
Date   Fri, 4 Feb 2011 00:52:29 +0000

<>

Thanks, Johannes.

I did try to escape the macro with the backslash (trying it in several places around both the first and second left-quotes) before posting, but I never got it to work; now that I try it again it works just as your example ( and mine apparently:] ) shows.  No doubt, some typo got the best of me.

Best,

Eric

__
Eric A. Booth