Re: st: odbc connectivity

From   Abhimanyu Arora <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: odbc connectivity
Date   Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:18:53 +0100

Dear statalist

Thanks to the helpful staff at statacorp, here is the solution for the
odbc problem I was facing for some days, for benefit of other users:
in this case the tables were displayed when I used -verbose- option
(with or without schema), documented in stata 11 help files. Also,
just to let you know the executables have been updated, just type
-update all- to get the latest version.

Best regards and have a nice day!
Abhimanyu