Re: st: twoway line with mean and quartiles

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: twoway line with mean and quartiles
Date   Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:15:07 +0000

egen mean = mean(unemploy), by(year)
egen loq = pctile(unemploy), p(25) by(year)
egen upq = pctile(unemploy), p(75) by(year)
line mean loq upq year

I'd want to see at least the median and extremes as well if you were
my student!

Nick