st: twoway line with mean and quartiles

From   Morten Støver <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: twoway line with mean and quartiles
Date   Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:45:41 +0100

Hi. I'm new to both Stata and Statalist. My first question probably quite simple. I have a dataset with follow-up time from 1990 to 2007 for various municipalities. I want a graph that shows me mean level of unemployment for ALL the municipalities for each year through the follow up period, and I also want the lower and upper quartiles to be shown. It guess should be something like twoway (line unemployment year) but how to get only three lines with mean and quartiles?