Re: st: RE: Propensity score matching -balancing property

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Propensity score matching -balancing property
Date   Tue, 18 Jan 2011 23:12:26 +0100

Dear Daniel

Thanks for the advice! I will take  a look at the literature you have
recommended.

Regards

N.Tirivayi
Maastricht University