st: How to save do-file editor preferences in Stata 11?

From   "ali hashemi" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: How to save do-file editor preferences in Stata 11?
Date   Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:41:21 -0500

Dear all,

I tried to customize the do-file editor preferences in Stata 11 (disabling
line numbers, changing command colors, ...). It worked for the currently
open dataset. However, since there is no option for saving preferences, it
switches to the original settings whenever I open a new dataset. Any idea
how to fix this problem?

Thanks!
Ali