Re: Antwort: RE: st: Direction of the effect of the cluster command on the standard error depends on the inclusion of a control variable

From   [email protected] (Vince Wiggins, StataCorp)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Antwort: RE: st: Direction of the effect of the cluster command on the standard error depends on the inclusion of a control variable
Date   Thu, 06 Jan 2011 10:12:52 -0600

Several list members have reported problems displaying the PDF file

    http://www.stata.com/meeting/13uk/nichols_crse.pdf

I too could not display the complete document using Acrobat.

Apparently the file was corrupted in some way or was in some other manner
incompatible with some versions of Acrobat.  Regardless, we have replaced the
file with the one from http://repec.org/usug2007/crse.pdf, which works fine on
every version of Acrobat we have read it with.

Thanks to all who discovered the problem and to Kit Baum for posting a
readable version to RePEc.

-- Vince