Re: st: A Statalist glossary

From   Roger Harbord <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: A Statalist glossary
Date   Sun, 2 Jan 2011 07:20:42 +0000

With apologies to Dr Suess (and thanks to Baron May of Oxford for
reminding me of his genius):

C is the letter we use to spell Cox.
If Stata's your bag then you'll know Nick Cox rocks.
He lives up in Durham (in England, not NC).
His dress is quite modest, his language not fancy,
But when others' words are too US-specific,
He'll say so in one of his posts so prolific.
All Statalist newbies soon learn there's nonesuch.
So let's raise a glass to thank Nick very much.

Happy New Year to Nick and all,
Roger.
--
Roger Harbord