st: RE: statistical test and sensitivity analysis for matched pairs with censoring

From   "Shoryoku Hino" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: statistical test and sensitivity analysis for matched pairs with censoring
Date   Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:29:40 +0900

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your reply and kind advice. I should have made my question
clearer.
All I want to know is the test for survival data in case of paired sample.

For example, if it were not survival data, we would use signed rank test for
continuous variable in pared sample instead of unpaired t-test or rank sum
test. I would use McNemar test for proportion instead of chi square test.
Rosenbaum's sensitivity test could be applicable in these cases.

In my case, survival data, I think there might be a better, more powerful
test for paired sample than log-rank test or Wilcoxon test.
I would like you to give me any suggestion.

Sho