Re: st: file name problem with stata2mplus

Subject   Re: st: file name problem with stata2mplus
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:01:21 -0500

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Leny Mathew <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've always had the same problem when merging files. I get around it
> by creating a data folder under C:. So all my data sets are
> C:\Data\mydataset\file1
> No spaces in the folder names, so no errors!

And for those users that are restricted to C:\Documents and
Settings\USERNAME\ an old DOS command -subst- should help.
It does not require admin rights.

Best, Sergiy