RE: st: Constrained linear regression... is not linear?

From   kokootchke <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Constrained linear regression... is not linear?
Date   Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:59:48 -0500

Thank you, Nick. I think you are right and that the problems are that (1) I'm not familiar with these reparametrizations, especially using the invlogit() and the logit() functions, and that (2) I'm not familiar with the -nl- command for this purpose. If you can recommend any other sources I could read to learn more about this, I'd much appreciate it.
Cheers,Adrian