st: Re: misstable sum

From   A Loumiotis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: misstable sum
Date   Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:33:34 +0200

Sorry, I sent the previous message by mistake without completing it.

I repeat:

I have a survey dataset with three different types of missing observations:
 a. filtered missings=.
 b. don't know=.a
 c. no answer=.b

I would like to use misstable sum to summarize the missings but
misstable sum only differentiates between observations with "." and
greater than ".". Is there any other way that the summary is also
broken down for ".a" and for ".b"?

Thanks,
Antonis Loumiotis