Re: st: stata runs slowly

From   Sabina Kummer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stata runs slowly
Date   Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:19:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Did you try to set the number of maxvar before running the command?

I suggest you to determine the number of maximal variables (set maxvar) and the memory (set memory). You can also increase the matsize (set matsize).

You can find further details on these 3 commands in the "HELP" in Stata.

Best regards,

Sabina