st: RE: Re: Making Cohorts

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Making Cohorts
Date   Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:34:59 -0700

Have you not been reading the responses to your emails???  NO ATTACHMENTS.
All this is doing is cluttering our inboxes!

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: 541-737-3832
FAX: 541-737-4001

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ajjee
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 4:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Re: Making Cohorts

http://statalist.1588530.n2.nabble.com/file/n5686173/attitudes.dta
attitudes.dta

Dear Maarten
Thanks for you replies. I'm attching my data file with some variables. My
dependent variable is Y and independent variables sex I.age I.edur I.pol
I.inc.

When I give xtset country year.....it gives the error of repeated values. I
hope now it will be esay to understand my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Ajjee