st: Re: Making Cohorts

From   ajjee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Making Cohorts
Date   Fri, 29 Oct 2010 04:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

http://statalist.1588530.n2.nabble.com/file/n5686173/attitudes.dta
attitudes.dta

Dear Maarten
Thanks for you replies. I'm attching my data file with some variables. My
dependent variable is Y and independent variables sex I.age I.edur I.pol
I.inc.

When I give xtset country year.....it gives the error of repeated values. I
hope now it will be esay to understand my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Ajjee