Re: st:appropriate test

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:appropriate test
Date   Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:37:58 +0530

Dear Samuels,
Thank you very much for your suggestions. I have the manuals other
than the survey, that too for lower version stata. But the help in the
svyset suggests FPC is the following:
fpc(varname) requests a finite population correction for the variance
        estimates.  If varname has values less than or equal to 1, it is
        interpreted as a stratum sampling rate f_h = n_h/N_h, where n_h =
        number of units sampled from stratum h and N_h = total number of
        units in the population belonging to stratum h.  If varname has
        values greater than or equal to n_h, it is interpreted as containing
        N_h.  It is an error for varname to have values between 1 and n_h or
        to have a mixture of sampling rates and stratus sizes.

So, I may take the sampling rate which is mentioned above.

Thanks and regards,

RAJARAM. S