Re: st: generate

From   Mirriam Gee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: generate
Date   Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:11:09 +0200

Thank you very much Dimitry for your suggestion. It worked perfectly
well but my main worry is I have many hid (30000) and many g
variables( eventually i will work with over 2000 variables), so i will
end up having memory limitation problems if I use reshape command.
Unless of course if I also divide my dataset into smaller groups.

Best regards
Mirriam