R: re: Re: st: coefficient test in different regression models

From   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   R: re: Re: st: coefficient test in different regression models
Date   Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:16:33 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks Marteen and Kit for the very helpful replies.

Andrea