Re: st: Logistic regression interpretation

From   "Dr. Bill Westman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Logistic regression interpretation
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:22:45 -0700

This is incredibly helpful!

after the margins command, we have the four outcomes.  The last line
(1:1) in your example shows:

 1 1  |   .4279095  _b[1.married#1.collgrad] in my example  17.87322.
How do you interpret the 17.87 margin?

Also - those two di statements at show the exact same odds - was this
intentional?

. di _b[0bn.married#1.collgrad]/_b[0bn.married#0bn.collgrad]
1.6475143
.
. di _b[1.married#1.collgrad]/_b[1.married#0bn.collgrad]
1.6475143

Lastly, I read the manual on margins and I am wondering whether I need
to use the test command.

Thanks for this very excellent email.