Re: st: disable 32 character limit

From   Ada Ma <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: disable 32 character limit
Date   Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:10:59 +0100

I think if you -label- your variables it would help, so you don't need
 to have readable variable names to help you remember what the
variables are.  Also it helps to jolt your memory esp if you put this
down and come back to it, say, in a year's time.

There are also differences in upper and lower cases, if that helps and
doesn't confuse you.