Re: st: merge with condition or vlookup with not-exact-match

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: merge with condition or vlookup with not-exact-match
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:23:56 +0000

<>

You might try -nearmrg- from SSC for your problem.
See this thread for an example:

http://statalist.1588530.n2.nabble.com/st-Working-with-large-data-set-like-a-database-td4239888.html

~ Eric

__