st: Testing for overidentifying restrictions iv-oprobit

From   Siri Wingaard <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Testing for overidentifying restrictions iv-oprobit
Date   Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:59:49 +0200

Dear statalisters

I am using cmp to estimate an ordered probit with an endogenous variable. cmp does this for me in a very simple manner, but I havent found a way to test for overidentifying restrictions. Do you know if there is any way to do this? My command is of the following type:

cmp (endogenous_var = incl_instruments excl_instruments) (dependent_ordered_var = endogenous_var incl_instruments), ind($cmp_cont $cmp_oprobit)

Any advices would be greatly appreciated

Siri