Re: st: RE: Outputs as inputs - how to efficiently process a series of routines?

From   Philip Burgess <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Outputs as inputs - how to efficiently process a series of routines?
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:24:29 +1000

Brilliant - thanks Nick.

Need to do some more checking with the outputs but I think this -
statsby - is exactly what I need....

Philip