Re: st: I wish I'd known that -

From   Ronan Conroy <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: I wish I'd known that -
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:06:21 +0100

First, may I thank the many people who replied both on the list and privately. I will be summarising suggestions.

However, I would still like to hear more from those who have recently learned Stata, and who are possibly still struggling with it. Many of the suggestions have been made by people who, like me, have been using Stata for years and have forgotten what it was like not to know how to use it.

Ronan Conroy

[email protected]
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
Beaux Lane House, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
+353 (0)1 402 2764 (Fax - remember them?)
http://rcsi.academia.edu/RonanConroy

P    Before printing, think about the environment