Re: st: clogit and lroc question

From   Libby Williamson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: clogit and lroc question
Date   Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:27:38 -0700

Steve,
Thank you so much for your help.  I greatly appreciate it and will
start with this advice and see how it fares with the data.  Sorry
about not including the code - first time submitting.  I'll check the
FAQ on the next round.
Libby