RE:st: the page could not be opened after findit a certain command, why?‏

From   Grace Jessie <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE:st: the page could not be opened after findit a certain command, why?‏
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 06:03:30 +0000

PS: I can open the website if I click it directly.
The results are
"2 packages found (Stata Journal and STB listed first)
@net:describe psmatch2, from(http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/p)!psmatch2 from http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/p@
    'PSMATCH2': module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score
    matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing / Files
    that implement full Mahalanobis and propensity score / matching, common
    support graphing, and covariate imbalance / testing. This routine
@net:describe rbounds, from(http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/r)!rbounds from http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/r@
    'RBOUNDS': module to perform Rosenbaum sensitivity analysis for average
    treatment effects on the treated / rbounds calculates Rosenbaum bounds for
    average treatment effects / on the treated in the presence of unobserved
    heterogeneity / (hidden bias) between treatment and control cases. rbounds
"

Best regards,
Grace