st: RE: Re: my probit does not converge in Stata 11

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: my probit does not converge in Stata 11
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:36:13 +0100

Changes in Stata in version 11 have occasionally produced results like this, as has been publicised on this list. The best course of action would seem to be to contact Stata tech-support with your exact syntax and a copy of your dataset. They then may be able to provide specific advice.

Carl-Magnus

I have run my regressions in both versions, both Stata 11 and Stata 10. The
exakt same regressions converge in Stata 10 but not in Stata 11. In Stata 11
it just keeps on iterating without giving me any results. (Perhaps I
misunderstood your question?)