Re: st: xtnbreg and mfx

From   "Donghyun Lee" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtnbreg and mfx
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:45:38 -0700

Thank you Maarten.
So then I should specify predict(nu0) after mfx (since I want marginal effect for predicted number of events)?
But nu0 assumes zero fixed effects right? Does this mean stata will calculate marginal effect for the regression without fixed effects?
Just wanted to make sure if I can interpret the coefficients from mfx, predict(nu0) as marginal effects for my fixed effects negative binomial regression.

Thanks again for your help.

Don