st: Re: Hausman test (fe vs. re), use robust SE or not?

From   Hobst <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Hausman test (fe vs. re), use robust SE or not?
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:21:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much Eric for your help, i appreciate it..  i will try it with -xtoverid now.

Best regards
Toby