st: suest requires that predict allow the score option

From   "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: suest requires that predict allow the score option
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:36:57 -0500

Related to Sharon's question, I have a similar problem, where I want to estimate the covariance between estimated regression coefficients obtained under clustering, but for two different indicator variables with the same predictors:

. qui xtlogit Iy x1 x2  if q==5,i(isub) nolog
. est store q5
. qui xtlogit Iy x1 x2  if q==6,i(isub) nolog
. est store q6
. suest q5 q6
unable to generate scores for model q5
suest requires that predict allow the score option
r(322);

This works with estimation using -logit-, but then I can't allow for the clustering. So how would -stack- help here?

Al Feiveson