st: Sean Pratt is out of the office.

From   Sean Pratt <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Sean Pratt is out of the office.
Date   Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:06:28 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  13/08/2010 and will not return until
17/08/2010.

Should you have any urgent queries please speak to one of my colleagues on
0161 234 7082.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. The full text of the Council's email disclaimer is available at http://www.manchester.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the presence of computer viruses.
Please contact [email protected] with any queries.