Re: st: Cox proportional hazard model

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Cox proportional hazard model
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:29:20 -0700

Hello Nyasha, the answer to this question is in something you wrote earlier, "I do, not have data on employment/unemployment spells", which means that you can't do time-to-event analysis regardless of the method being considered.
Michael