Re: st: Cox proportional hazard model

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Cox proportional hazard model
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:40:33 +0200

Dear Maarten

To clarify.. the hypothesis is duration of AIDS medication increases
the probability of the patient returning to work, with positive
externalities on non-patient family members, who now shift from caring
for the patient to work.

So the duration of the AIDS medication taken by the patient is the
time variable, and getting employed/returning to work is the event

Is there any way possible or running cox regressions for the
non-patient family members too?

Advise

Nyasha Tirivayi
Maastricht University