st: AW: destring and set decimal and comma

Subject   st: AW: destring and set decimal and comma
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:37:25 +0200

<>

So this code should do exactly what you want. The only source of uncertainty
here is the fact that we do not know how your strings find their way into
Stata on your end, i.e. whether you -insheet- or -infix- or whatever. Hence
the use of -input- to recreate your data on our end...

*************
clear*

//inputting data
inp str15 num