Re: st: Carry over information on time-invariant covariate to all observations of a household?

From   David Kantor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Carry over information on time-invariant covariate to all observations of a household?
Date   Tue, 03 Aug 2010 10:11:34 -0400