Re: st: getting realistic fitted values from a regression

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: getting realistic fitted values from a regression
Date   Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:28:31 -0400

The original poster said nothing about testing the fit of his model, even for the original log response, for example with -linktest- diagnostic plots, interactions, substitution of fractional polynomials or splines for linear terms. Perhaps a poor model accounts for some of the difficulties.

Steve