Re: st: RE: multi-dimensional chi-squared?

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: multi-dimensional chi-squared?
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:06:42 -0400

For your problem, the relevant section in the -mgof- help is "Test against non-uniform distribution". If you have one observation for each week, use the first example in that section. Ssubstitute the name of your count variable for "x" and your predicted probabilities in the recode statement.

Steve