RE: st: RE: (New) Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   "Muenchen, Robert A (Bob)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: (New) Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:36:59 -0400

I agree. Plenty of readers won't know R or Stata. It's a worthwhile
change.

Thanks,
Bob