RE: AW: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   "Muenchen, Robert A (Bob)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: AW: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Sun, 20 Jun 2010 13:26:52 -0400

Thanks for the count on that. I'm sure you're right that re-distributor addresses will be included in most litservs and are likely to be a tiny percent of the total. I toyed with the idea of searching the Internet for the number of times strings like, "[email protected]" appear for each list with the thought that it would actually seek to measure the amount of redistribution, but it didn't turn out to work very well.

Bob