Re: st: Comparison of the R-squared in a loglog and linear model

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparison of the R-squared in a loglog and linear model
Date   Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:10:22 -0400

there have been attempts in Stata; in my opinion the best of these is
-brsq- from an old STB (type -findit brsq-); of course, as one of the
authors, I'm undoubtedly somewhat biased; look carefully at the STB
article to ensure it does what you want and to see some references to
other attempts

Rich