Re: st: bar graph axis color- frustrated

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: bar graph axis color- frustrated
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:34:00 -0500

.

Oh, Kieren got it:

graph hbar weight price ,  yvaroptions(axis(lc(none)))

The help is in "help graph_bar##yvar_options"

So it's a real option. Still, I would like to know if and how to use graph editor commands directly if possible.

-Dave