Re: st: Right skewed (positive) dependent variable

From   SURYADIPTA ROY <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Right skewed (positive) dependent variable
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:31:03 -0400

Maarten,
Thank you very much indeed! I will definitely explore what you have
suggested. I was also surprised to see the different results, since
the transformed variables should be similar. However, as I look at my
program now, I discover the source of the anomaly- my transformatrion
was newvar=ln(1+oldvar).. that explains.

Thanks again,
Suryadipta.