Antwort: st: AW: esttab problem with time-series operators

From   Johannes Geyer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Antwort: st: AW: esttab problem with time-series operators
Date   Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:56:22 +0200

Thank you Martin - it works perfectly!

I'll use capitalized operators in the future - but I do not think that
there is a functional
difference between "L.x" and "l.x." . I guess the reason for my problem
can be found
 in -esttab- and is not generalizable.

Johannes

[email protected] schrieb am 04/06/2010 13:09:02:

> <>
>
> Capitalize the "lag L" and it works without duplication:
>

> *************
> clear*
>
> set obs 1000
> gen var1=rnormal()