st: AW: AW: RE: RE: ssc catplot control of label of yaxis

Subject   st: AW: AW: RE: RE: ssc catplot control of label of yaxis
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 18:40:26 +0200

<>

You need a certain level of experience to tell that there must be more to
the command than meets the eye in its help file. The sentence in -h catplot-
"graph_options refers to options of graph bar, graph hbar or graph dot as
appropriate.  by() is one useful example." tells you that it is worth
investigating. At the same time, you know that Nick`s -program- is a
derivative of an existing -graph- command, so you can -trace- the thing and
see that it issues a call to a certain official command. Once you know that,
you look at the code itself and determine how you can add options to that
call...

HTH
Martin