Re: st: Estimating firm level data on regional level data using a within estimator.

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Estimating firm level data on regional level data using a within estimator.
Date   Sun, 06 Jun 2010 16:38:56 +0200

No problem.....have your carthatic moment !

;-)

No offense taken.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis, Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny