Re: st: RE: RE: RE: Stata updated to 11.1

From   Neil Shephard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: Stata updated to 11.1
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:56:21 +0000

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Lachenbruch, Peter
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I had a similar issue - the update utilities was slow, so a cancelled and updated the executable, did the swap and then did the update utilities.  It was slow but eventually completed.  I'm doing the updates now on my netbook.  It went much faster this morning on a much slower machine.
>
> Keep trying.

I did and it succeeded eventually, but took far longer than my past experiences.

Good to know I wasn't the only one though.

Cheers,

Neil

--
"... no scientific worker has a fixed level of significance at which
from year to year, and in all circumstances, he rejects hypotheses; he

Email - [email protected]
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/