Re: st: Re: stata generated wrong lagged values for mi data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: stata generated wrong lagged values for mi data
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:42:02 -0400 (EDT)

The mi xeq: command sovles the problem of my data. Thanks,Yulia,Wes and
Martin.
Junqing