Re: st: Re: Change in QIC output

From   "Pamela Phillips" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Change in QIC output
Date   Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:49:25 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for your prompt and helpful reply.

Looking back, I think it is likely that I downloaded the previous version
(2006) of -qic- for my analyses in 2008.

Does anyone know of any settings that have changed between the 2006 and
the 2008 versions of -qic-? Is the previous 2006 version still available
anywhere?

With thanks again,
Pamela